Sunday, March 1, 2009

Crazy-ing

Seriously, I can't stop watching 'Boys over Flowers'
This drama as a mantra, it's 'MIROTIC'.
This became a HOT topic to young generation today.
-KIM HYUN JOONG-
Your charisma is so strong,
everyone are fall in love to you right now!
I just finished Ep9,
I can't wait to watch, but still download-ing.
I like Hyun Joong's short hairstyle!
(50% look like Yamapi)
Congratulations to
Yoona, Hyun Joong & Min Ho.
They received award at the Baeksang Awards.
Please listen SS501's song - Because I'm stupid!
(NICE ^.^)
-Yoona & Hyun Joong-

TVXQ's 3 days concert in South Korea was kick off
on February 20th until 22nd!
(It was over)

Congratulations to our Boys,
the concert is so successful and done very well!
-3rd Live Tour's poster-

-DBSK-
Although the Asian Tour do not include M'sia,
I hope I can see their concert (if I can)
'Nothing is IMPOSSIBLE'

0 comments: