Thursday, March 5, 2009

Jason Mraz Live in KL

'It cannot wait, I'm YOURS...'
I went to Jason Mraz's concert yesterday with Elizabeth.
It was awesome, HE such a perfect guy!
I'm not a big fan of Jason Mraz
but I love his music.
The concert was full of people.
because he is a vital and vibrant live performer,
this concert is very worthwhile to watch it.
When everyone hear the intro of 'I'm yours',
I can felt that everyone were so excited!
Jason Mraz also performing a duet with Penny.
Although just one n half hour, but I'm enjoyed!
He is a boy that can sing,dance and act very WELL.
Me n Elizabeth also bought the T-shirt.
After the concert,
we waiting him at back of the door.
(haha) A lot of fans were there!
I saw Jason Mraz so near n clear,
because we separated by a glass ( the bus window )
He look so handsome !
Actually the keyboard n bass guitar's player
also not bad (quite handsome lah!)
Lol, so excited ^.^
-LIVE-
- Concert Ticket-
-Front of the shirt-

-Back of the shirt-
-Jason Mraz-
*He'll be back again!
******

0 comments: