Friday, February 27, 2009

Bubble Tea

'Bubble Tea, Charity'
This is our slogan (created by XY)
Done a great job, we earned 250++ bucks!
All will be giving to Yvonne Foong!
I hate the 'pearl' inside of the bubble tea.
It's may take a hour to cook it.
(TIRED =.=)
Boil water, add in the pearl,
wait until the pearls float in the water,
boil for about 25 minutes again,
turn off the heat and let it in the water for 30 minutes,
rinse the pearls in warm water and drain out the water.
Lastly cover it with sugar water.
How many steps are there ???
The pearls was hard when first time I cooked.
Finally, I done a good job, it became soft and nice!
(I'm a smart girl^.^)
I'm enjoyed with my colleague,
although so tired but we just play around!
How good is it?
I love this feeling so much!
Thank You to who are buy the bubble tea for me,
Thanks for the support *.*
-Materials-

-Me-
-Xy-

-SOT-
-MERCI BEAUCOUP-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah..so call charity but stil can take pic to display here..

Ling Hwei said...

Why not, we did it by heart!!!!!
haha