Sunday, July 20, 2008

Whatever

My lovely Saturday,but it's also my SUCK day!
I'm a busy girl on yesterday, I drive my dad's manual car
and fetch my cuties family,they're my mum and two noisy's sister!
We went to Midvelly around 2p.m, so luckily I found a parking!
It's a SALES period, Haha...FILA tee shirt -off!!
My god, I just catch it,I bought TWo tee!!
SASA collection??!! No,I just wanted to buy the KANEBO's face mask!
Crazy man,I bought two box before, it is my 3rd box ..
HAPPY ^^
But my mum said the SASA's face mask got discount,
so she choosen to buy two box!
Erm...I'm broke again!Don't call me out ar~~
Finished our shopping time, we back in SAFELY!!(hehe)
At night,I fetch Ciu and Susu went to Puchong 'yam cha' with Ting!
Lastly,Xi yun aslo went it...
We chit chat at there and talk about our college life!
It's a happy moment,I LOVE it ^^
Something unperfect thing was happen, my first time handle it!
SHIT ~~ "(
I'm SORRY to her/him, pray from God everything is okay now!
I will be a more carefully in everything!
After back to home,I called to Ting and chat with her......
We talk until next moring ,crazy or not??!!
-2.45a.m until 5.58 a.m-
I'm so enjoy it, talk until non-stop ...
The time really goes fast, but we already tries to catch up every second!
For me and my friends,
I hope everyone are stay in happy and cheerful life ^^
.
*Just stand out when you are fall down*

1 comments:

Unknown said...

ahahaha i like this sentence *Just stand out when you are fall down*
keke..lol u and tf so geng didnt sleep meh!

haiz. i told my papa that thing thn my papa said: after u get ur P..please drive when i am beside u T_T..thats means i cant drive his car to college la if he go to sabah...haiz