Saturday, July 26, 2008

FAMILY

What's going on?! Do you know what is FREEDOM?!
I know you love me,but you tire it too much!
As a 18th year girl,I know what should I do!
What mean by I always LATE come back??
I did it, but that not always...
And why you check my phone msg without my permission?!
NO no no,I didnt with him anymore, he is my friend!
STOP It......
I know.... You just want me be a good girl!
Forgive my childish behaviors,
I'm sorry,I love you too!
Today,I checked my mail and I saw that :-
Do you know what the word FAMILY means ???
The answer is :
FAMILY = (F)ATHER (A)ND (M)OTHER (I) (L)OVE (Y)OU
Are you aware that if we died tomorrow,
the family we left behind will feel the loss for the rest of their lives.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lulu dun sad la... i know it's hard to live without freedom like..wat i face now...same..i cant come back late..sometimes my dad checked on my sms..i hate it..but wat to do.i cant stop them.they iwll scold me if i do tat...try to talk with ur mama...maybe tat day she misunderstand u tat u noe u are going to ur uncle's hse.she's waiting for u....and yet u still haven come back..everything will be find soon!

Ling Hwei said...

Yea,susu...
I'm okay lah!!Thanks for accompany me! nayway,I love my mama... Nothing loh!