Thursday, July 31, 2008

It's our day

^That's OUR day^
'
REST n RELAX , yesterday was the day for me to rest and relax!
I went to sing k with my friends,
They are susu,stephy,siat yee,shih fen (4S)!!
After that back to susu's house wait my dad,but I'm late !
I'm sorry to him, but he didnt angry at all(hehe)
Lastly,I fetch his worker back to Puchong !
I had a happy n memorable day,I love my day!
It's OUR family day ^^
~ Thank you girls,I love all of you~
Photobucket
I LOVE the way she laugh, so nice!(hahaha)
And I love to be with her too!
SUSU n LULU^^
Photobucket
^Five of us ^
But cant see shis fen,just half!
Photobucket
Everyone pls remember this !!!
Photobucket
-No Smoking!-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why did not call me out??

Unknown said...

hiu...u also put my ugly pic... SOBS... haha yea our family day^^