Tuesday, July 15, 2008

领悟

~I'm OK,I'm brave~
.
My sadness is calmed from yesterday,
If I didn't told you about the way I am ,
I'm probably wouldn't have scarred my heart!
I know We can't return to it anymore,so I just want to give up!
Tell the truth,I really like a kid,
I couldn't even hide my emotions!
Anyway,please forgive all my childish behaviors,
I wouldn't forgot about you in my happy moments!
Thanks to my friend who are always stay with me and accompany me!
Everything was over!!
.
^爱情怎么让每个人都心碎和流泪^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lulu glad that u r ok dee. hehe
today see ur condition is better thn previous days.^^
hope to see u on thursday with ur more happy mood yea.

Anonymous said...

Stupid girl,always hide something do not let people know!You is the greates to hide your personal thing!Must be stay happy and cherful!