Tuesday, July 8, 2008

TBS

.
.
~I LOVE THSK~
.
TBS channel will premiere Tohoshinki 3rd Live tour concert of the last day
on May 6 (Tuesday) at Saitama Super Arena picture of the scene!
Photobucket
Wahaha..I watch it already!
That was great and amazing,
Although my Micky not too handsome because the hairstyle!
Please focus on SUMMER DREAM,
you can see what Hyper Active Junsu did on the stage !
It was too high,everyone were jump up,
if I'm the one of the cassiapeia I will did it too!
My Micky ar so cute, My Junsu ar so cute too (haha!)
The most greatest is the song call LOVE IN THE ICE,
everyone must watch and listen it!
It was so PASSIONABLE !
The voice and the expression of each member were
so perfection when they're singing!
Everyone are improve a lot,
especially my Micky,he did a good job, the high note was so perfect!
No need to say, Junsu is the greatest,I love his voice!
TOHOSHINKI/TVXQ --- Hwaiting.
Photobucket
Micky--Fighting ^^

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

姐啊,我也有看,我们家大米真棒!!