Saturday, June 21, 2008

Lazy girl

I'm Hwei'Delicious
(My new nick name,hehe)
The ong ong keep on saying I'm a lazy girl,
lazy to update my blog!
I'm update it now!! (Can you see it?!!)
I had a full week with my friend to colour my life!
SO.. here's the story start from last Saturday until this Friday!
Please listen and see it carefully!(hehe)
My friend called Phang from Singapore came here on last Saturday!
I wanted bring her go anywhere...
Lastly we just go to shopping and Sing K only!
The most funny thing is--
I'm Malaysian,but I not sure where should I bring her go!
(go to temple?? history monument?? )
-Phang,Lee,Liew-
Photobucket
The Evon ar, my god...
She or he (hehe) sing until so pro .. especially the high note!
I like her voice (haha)
-Evon and I-
Photobucket
My xy, she is a cool driver!!
She like manual car too!(haha)
I love her...(later someone will kill me ??!!)
-she is mine-
Photobucket
ARG... I did not attend the Korea Camp with Ting and Ong!
(We're register it already and they're prepared anything for us,
but we didnt went it! I'm sorry to them and thanks to prepare it!)
Acrually I felt sad, I pack up all my thing and so excited,
until the next morning.. Something happen ~~
I CAN'T GO!
Anyway, family more important, I hope everything will get fine soon!
TP,I'm back....
(Haha) yesterday I,ong,xy and evon back to TP!
We went back to see the lubang,but can't see that...
I and zoo went to bandroom too,
The strong feeling coming, all my memories came back!
~DO RE MI FA SO~
Photobucket
-TP's bandroom and the model is xy-

Photobucket
-I and HER-
Stupid thing happen ~~
Who could ever believe such a perfect surprise??!
Why did it happen??!
-LU memang tak boleh tahan,semua orang tengok muka kau-
Wishing all my feeling will gone~~
Who are my lovely buddy??!!
no answer at all**(wahaha)
-THE END-



3 comments:

Unknown said...

haha yea i can see it lol! is true ma, u are lazy, always didnt update ur blog, wan to know what u think ma!haha!
evon's singing is good? didnt hear before wor!and u a.. say she or he.. so funny!
haha if u love xying, CW will kill u ka? haha
ur lovely buddy! is...!i am here! i answer u dee! happy anot?

Ling Hwei said...

PLEASE lah!!I'm not a LAZY girl,I so hardworking d!Aiyo..Ting went to the korea camp lah,just both of us didnt pergi,so sad ho??!!Ong, what u say??--(ur lovely buddy! is...!i am here! i answer u dee! happy anot?) Why I cant understand?!!LU ong ong ar??!!haha...The malay word ar,so 'ming xian' ar??!!!

Unknown said...

hahahahahhahaha u are SO HARDWORKING?! OMG!!!i vomit..puik puik @_@ hahah yealo, i thought ting didnt go, but haha i saw her blog, hmm yealo, my dad lo.haiz. if not i know how to make korea food liao... then i can MAKE FOR HIM!hahahah^^ but he dun wan me de la. so sad...hahaha... i am UR LOVELY BUDDY MA!right?!hahaha u no need to say la.. i know dee!!! haha the malay word a... wont la, ok la! dun worry!hahaha today ZOO fetch me back from SEGI le! so good^^ so gan dong^^