Monday, June 30, 2008

どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう?

Why I have fallen in Love with you ?
どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう?
(Doushite kimi wo suki ni natte shimattan darou?)
Tohoshinki 23rd Japan Single will be release soon!
Cassiopeia, are you ready?!
(haha) But I'm not ready at all, I'm broke now...
Anyway,I like this song and I'll listen it everyday!
~This is CD version~
Photobucket
~This is DVD version~
Photobucket
What happen to Uknow's hairstyle?
It is too mature and I think that not suitable for him!
(It's my opinion only!)
My Yoochun, still keep the longer hair(haiz)
Dong Dong's Fighthing ^^
................................................
Did you dare to do it? (Yes, why not!)
When I saw the mail from you,sometime I'll deleted it!
What I answer you?!
Actually I'm so perfunctory to reply it!
I recall the past, it's serious shit and I feel totally lost!
That is how much pain to realize,
the way your hurt me until broken my heart!
You're sad now??!!
I just can say:' 放不下我是你活该!'
I'm already chosen the way I wanted to go......
どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう
(I'm bakades... ?!!)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry for you