Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Happy Birthday to Micky

A cute baby was born in 4th of June,
A cute baby became a adult now
and he called Yoo Chun (Micky)!
Today is a special day for Micky ,it's he 22th year birthday!
Happy Birthday to MICKY ^^
Micky:
Thank You for everything from you to me!
You're such a gentle,little delicate,romantic, playful,naughty,
sometime forehead will showing out its charm (hehe)
and also is a PERFECTION person (in my heart)!
It's about the way you are, that's why I love you so much!
As your fans, I also know our distance is so far,
but my love still towards to you!
I hope you have a nice and memorable birthday
Must be happy and healthy always,
the most important is have more rest please!
Chunnie , saranghe~~
Photobucket
*Create by me for MICKY!
“ 有一天我们爱上了‘有天’(Micky)
从此希望他的每一天都是快乐幸福的一天!”
All cassiopeia are celebrate Micky's birthday together!
Can you see the comment from them?!!
Photobucket
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ^^

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oppa,Saengilchukahea!Our oppa,birthday just passed!How to celebrate it?That picture created by you not bad!

Anonymous said...

Oh Micky is so fun.. Oh Micky, Oh Micky....

Anonymous said...

姐啊,我们家大米长大了!大米万岁!

Anonymous said...

Haha.Long time i nvr search yr blog to view tim.
Mine blog lagi mati.
Not even sign in dee~
Hehe.Every year cannot celebrate their birthday with them.So sad act.
Will curious what are they doing when their birthday is coming lo.
So fast 22th dee.But junsu stil 20-21..haha..this is what I happy for.Muahaha.