Saturday, May 31, 2008

This moment

I don't know why I hate this moment!
Yea,I really don't like it!
But I can't choose what I really really want!
Don't wasting my precious time now,
Let's act together, we could be just fine!
I think that is my problem,because I still stand in my world,
I should run out and change my mind now!
Let's be a friend **
What do you think about that, now you know how I feel??
I miss my friend!
It is okay, I hope I can handler it!
宿命??命运??
This few day I catch up some word,
It's so meaningful!
天荒地老 最好忘记
笑也轻微 痛也轻微
生老病死 相聚分离
身不由己 心不由己
How could our LIFE be so blind??!!
That day I went to redbox with
Stephy,Shih Fen and Siat Yee
I didnt sing k since last year until that day (half year ago)
It is so excited, touching and memorable for me !
Oh ya, we also enjoyed in toilet for taken photo(haha)
Let me show it :--
Photobucket
Photobucket
*I should cut my hair,right?! (I also can't tahan it)
Dong Bang's news:
Tohoshinki Bigeast Magazine Vol.8 was released!
Who I focus now??!!
He is KIM JUNSU(Xiah)
Junsu like cassiopeia say he is a fully charisma man,
but those member say the charisma just show on stage only,
normally he is a funnuy and cute guy!(childish??!!)
Love-ING^^
Micky already remove the white colour hair,
but still too long, he could cut it!
Actually I still support Yoosu couple (Micky fighting ^^)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

Unknown said...

haha i know what you mean, i miss my friends too............... but i hope my class wont be same as u le. haiz. but haiz... we are into a new world(sns song) liao lo..hehe... haiz.. dont sing k... dont....

Anonymous said...

Can't believe you in troubled now!I hope you will settle it as soon as you can!Finally can saw you on tonight, at least haf year once time!

Anonymous said...

姐啊,太爱秀秀了吧,我们家大米溜走了吗?不可以这样,你要爱下去!我们家大米就快要生日了,有什么惊喜吗?对了,大米的发型真的不是那么好看,希望他能换一换,但我们还是那么的支持他!哈哈。。。
姐啊,你有发生了什么不愉快的事了吗?看你真得很辛苦!加油吧!记得天天开心!

Ling Hwei said...

Ong su,
your class won't be same as me, you will better than me 100%!Try my best lah.... haiz**

Ling Hwei said...

我家大米还在,哈哈!下个星期三就是我门加大米的大日子!我们祝福他永远快乐!Wei chin呢?我很久没见他!