Friday, May 2, 2008

My week

I didn't reseach any DBSK news since I started my class until now.
They released a new Japan single called :-
-Beautiful You-
I like the song , but I don't like the PV!
(Micky's hairstyle not nice) haha..
-You're such a beautiful woman ...-
Today I wanna show about the boys' Anycall new CF!
"Too close" (so jealous)
Let't me show those picture :-

Photobucket
What you feeling now ???
For me ...- Micky , you ..................
(He seem so enjoy)
Hahahaha
***********************************************
This week I had my INDIVIDUAL PRESENTATION
on Tuesday(29/04/08)
The title is about Malaysia's Company!
That day I talk about Poh Kong Jewellers...
I try my best to present it,although I'm fall sick on that day!
My god, next week have two presentation !
Gambatte ^^
*************************
My new friend, she called Stephy!
She is a super fan of DBSK ...
(same with me like Micky too)
30/4 is her 18th year birthday, we bought a cake for her!
(My favorite -- Banana chocolate cake)
Photobucket
Birthday Girl -Stephy
Photobucket
OMG... My hair -- UGLY
Photobucket
My cake.. what happen?!??
(Like rubbish)
Photobucket
still Yummy ^^
(NICE!!)
~Happy Birthday~


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

姐啊,你回来咯!哈哈。。。对咯,很眼红啦,我们家朴大米和允儿在一起!如果我是他就好咯!哇。。。。有多了一位米饭!!他和姐一样喜爱大米!

Ling Hwei said...

是的,她是超级大米饭!我最近有点忙,所以很迟才回你,对不起!