Saturday, May 17, 2008

It's my day

Quite long did not update my blog!
Would you like to know more about what I did on this week??!! (haha)
Let's start it:-
6/5- Group Presentation
It is my first group presentation,
everyone must wear formal clothing !
My qroup members are : Shih Fen,Susu,Zoo,Stepy & Siat Yee~~
Photobucket
6/5-9/5 - Home Stay ?!
Susu went to my house 4 days 3 nights, just like vacation !( haiz)
She have a theme song , it is "一日五餐”!
My god, she can eat a lot, so scared!
(You cant believe ,right? But it's truth)
Everynight I cant sleep well,
because before going to sleep she will chit chat with me!
We chat about our classmate and given a nickname for them (haha)
-Susu & Emo-
Photobucket
...
14/5- Celebrate Xi Yun birthday
On the same day, we also had a gathering!
The location is Restaurant Telephone--
Photobucket
Ex TP Student
Photobucket
16/5-Celebrate Yee Thong birthday
I went to Time Square with yee thong,xi yun,susu and wei yee.
After that, we went to Midvelly but without susu!
A lame day ^^ (hehe)
Photobucket
I also bought a story book from MPH!
Photobucket
...
DBSK news:-
U-know new hairstyle -
Photobucket
My god, I not sure it is good or bad news!
I fall in love to Junsu now.. (as a idol)
I can't say anything,coz I just like what he do!
Photobucket
- The END-
~Happy Birthday to Ciu,Yun & Thong~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha, lol the story book-.- what is it about??

Anonymous said...

姐啊,你喜欢秀秀啦,大米呢??不可这样哦!哇,你的生活过得很充实,真得很羡慕你!加油!

Ling Hwei said...

是的,大米啊,我还爱!哈哈。。。

Anonymous said...

stupid round face dont answer me!