Saturday, April 19, 2008

Difficulty

The moments at this time ,
I not really like it.
It's look like difficult for me!
My heart totally lost, keep asking myself same question!
Everybody are walk the same way ,
they're looking forward for their future !
Why I can't move forward, I still searching for my way!
Yea, I have communication problem, because my english so poor!
Act cool ?? Friendly ?? ( be a "dao"girl)
The way I believed is if I never give up ,I will accomplish!
I must improve my weak english and pronunciation from now on!
~ Q: Can I achieve something without efforts ??
~ A: Cannot, because 'No Pain No Gain',we must work hard!
I must looking for my future with planning !
Actually miracles is around me and you,
I hope it will happen in my possession, can I ?! (haha)
Tomorrow will be the better because Tomorrow is another day!
~Let me be strong ~
*******************************************
难以确定的 未来却总是躲避我的追寻,
有时真得很想放弃!
但我也会抱着希望和梦想一起前进,
因为一切不会总是一帆风顺 !
其实无论是多么黑暗的深夜,
明天一定会到来,因为明天会更好!
=我要变得更坚强 =

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My girl, just started your class around 3 days,so fast got this feeling!When you're feeling sad,everyone will be with you, more positivity!New stuff and friend ,it's good, must enjoy it!Do you like the present from me and Kal?

Anonymous said...

姐啊,你好像很辛苦的!有什么问题吗?我们可以一起分享!你很久没和我聊大米的是事了,你很忙吗?

Anonymous said...

Hey friend,
Dun worry abt that communication with your new evironment,slowly i think u can also mix around with your new frens.
Evryone facing that too,even I.Haha..
So must relax and go for it!..
Hwaiting!..
(dun say yr weak eng,yr writing is very good here ok?)Wahaha!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl,thank you for the gift!Like the present from me and wen hao? Girl,do not give up because the small problem!The future to go beyond the road, you must be strong and have self-confidence!