Saturday, April 12, 2008

11th April 2008

" I'm a big big girl in a big big world ,
it's not a big big thing when I'm 18 years old! "
I'm adult now, do you believe it?!
I have a sweet and nice birthday on 11th of April !
Surprise 1: _
(Pyramid female toilet - 2++p.m)
I cut my b'day cake in toilet...
(creative)
Oh my GOD, so dirty ?!! (haha)
Actually my tears is falling out, but i holding back!
-Strawberry Cake-
Photobucket
Xue ying
Photobucket
Siow Wai
Photobucket
Bao Yee
Photobucket
Hsueh Chuen
Photobucket
Mey Yee
Photobucket
...........................................
Surprise 2:-
(OUG Pakson- 9++p.m)
"I saw you" (haha)
When Ciu called Siow Wai to get ready,
I already knew what you wanna to did !
Because I saw you ....
Thanks for the Chocolate cake from Secret Recipe!
-Chocolate Cake-
Photobucket
-A big cup of TEH -
Photobucket
Suquan (Susu)
Photobucket
Rei Chel(Ciu)
Photobucket
Yee Thong
Photobucket
Xi Yun
Photobucket
Shy Theng
Photobucket
Xue Ying
Photobucket
Hsueh Chuen
Photobucket
Cheers ~~
Photobucket
Yummy
Photobucket
-Happy birthday-
Photobucket
When we're together
Photobucket
Thanks for the present too!!
When I'm turning to 18th,
I have a memorable birthday!!
I wanna say THANK YOU to:-
~Hsueh Chuen
~Xue Ying
~Rei Chel
~Xi Yun
~Suquan
~Siow Wai
~Yee Thong
~Shy Theng
~Bao Yee
~Mey Yee
^HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME ^
=The END=

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

姐啊,生日快乐!迟了一,对不起!

Anonymous said...

Oh My Gosh..
Thats a good memories to you ya..
Many friends giving u a big suprise..haha..
Unfortunately Im not in KL..ishh...
Sorry for that ya..if not..i sure give u a big hug~~muahaha..
hey the TEH..next time intro to me ok?..wahaha..thats COOL~
Take k..chat later..bb..