Sunday, April 6, 2008

Funny Park

~Park Yoo Chun~
(DBSK's Micky)
He is Asia's flower -like smile (smiling like angle)
(TV Show always said that)
Fans say he is
Handsome,cute, funny,romantic,gentle and dandy boy!
DBSK members say he is
Forehead is showing out its charm (forehead is wide),
gentleman image of the group and little delicate(always cry)!
In my heart he is ..... PERFECTION (haha)
But when I saw some picture or TV shows... (I can't stop laughing)
He is Funny and Kawaii **
(My lovely Yoo Chun)
That's why I love HE ++
Chunnie , saranghe~~
=The funniest moments =
Let's start the clip!!
.
From: youtube =silverlenses (Thank You)
When YC's laugh ....
Too OVER ^^
Photobucket
Go go go ...
.Photobucket
He love Junsu so much ,
until same pose with Junsu ...
.Photobucket
This pose ??!!
I can't say anything ,when I saw it...
(I laugh until cry )
Photobucket
Are you okay?? (Wahaha)
..........................................................................
When Yoochun and Junsu are together,
funny piture will be come out in my mind!
Let me show you :_
Photobucket
Last Angle PV making...
Junsu ... Your eyes still okay?!!
Photobucket
Bonjour Paris photo....
They're ??!!...
Hahaha....( cute?)
Photobucket
Yoosu couple always together!!
I love both of you ^^
Photobucket
-The END-




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

朴大米,为什么你那么帅和可爱!我们家的大米真的很顽皮和可爱!加上秀秀,他们真的是天生一对嘛!可爱死了。。。 那个影片,真得很好看,谢谢分享!
姐啊,你以后要写多一些关于朴大米和金秀秀的事,因为太精彩了!很可爱又很帅!
大米,爱死你了!

Anonymous said...

姐姐,你好!我是爱大米的朋友,我是朴小米!我也是大米的饭呢,说真的我们家朴大米真的可爱又帅!很高兴认识你,我们一起爱朴大米···

Anonymous said...

Oppa saranghe!又是朴大米的时间,现在还多了一个人,朴小米,你好!爱大米有带多一个人来咯,真是好客!咱们的大米又来傻了,是可爱和帅到傻了!哈哈。。。
对嘛,和秀秀真是天生一对!为什么,都叫你姐啊?很奇怪。。。

Ling Hwei said...

我也觉得很奇怪,为什么他们都叫我姐姐!