Thursday, January 10, 2008

Listen that ...

On the opposite coast of sadness
is something called a smile !
But before we can go there,
is there something we’re waiting for?
In order to chase our dreams,
we can’t have a reason to run away!
If we find it tomorrow, we can’t sigh!
Because like a boat that opposes the stream,
we have to walk straight on!
In a place worn down by sadness,
that have something called a miracle is waiting
Yet we are still searching for something!
If I close my eyes ,you're behind my eyelids!
How strong has that made me?
I'll be strong!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My ling hwei, why didnt told me about that!I should went to your house!Please stay cheerful!

Anonymous said...

不要难过,人生就是这样会面对不一样的东西!加油!

Anonymous said...

You are right!On the opposite coast of sadness is something called a smile!You must smile always and stay happy forever!Your life still going on!Take care dear!

Ling Hwei said...

SMILE ^^