Friday, January 18, 2008

Erm..

Erm..You hate me ??
Erm..Why treat me like that??
Erm..Somebody told you something??
Erm..Be able to forget me??
Erm..I'm a bad people??
Erm..Why didn't reply my msg??
Erm..Why offline ??
Erm..Do not like to see me ??
Erm..I bluff you before??
Erm..Something in your mind??
Erm..You don't like me ??
Erm..They say its my fault??
Erm..It's so funny??
Erm..What are you thinkng now?
Erm.. Tell me , what do you see??
Erm..Yea,you hate me !!
Erm..It's enough!!
Erm.. I~~~~~~~
......
* I still keep asking myself, wondering how,I keep closing my eyes but I cant !
I hope I'll be forget it, coz I'm in serious shit! Don't ask me why ......

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously who are that?Suddenly you lost in my life!Girl, how are you?I saw you when kelvin birthday party until now!What happen to you?You're so clever,you know how to hide all your things!If you're asking for help, I'll be help you! Please keep conntact with me!You still remember who am I ?

Unknown said...

round face wat happen to u?

Anonymous said...

Whatever they say, just forget it!The pain that you can let it go!Gurl, you should keep in touch with us!

Anonymous said...

round face?! haha!
ala 2008 lo! i also willing to walk out d 1st step leh! so you should run out from there! haha! my LH LIEW can d!

Anonymous said...

WHo make you angry?