Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Funny ~~

Funny thing happen ....
You know..U so CHILDISH?
What wrong with you ?! I nothing now.. All the thing are gone with the wind!!
Izzit too free to you ?? Don't worry!!
I can handle it ...I not like last time !
Playful ???I'm the playful people?? Why i cannot study hard ? Izzit i too lazy ??Pls... Stop playing ...
Gambatte 4 study ~~
Pls, forgive 4 I promise you, but I didnt do well!!
Going Genting for what ?? Fun?Perform ??
Haiz..they no need my help !! Nvm la, ald ex...
I don know wanna goin anot !
HC, I will try my best to go!But not with band !!

To be loved by someone or whoever,it make life shine like this!
It was me,you would make my heart once again !
Like warm with eternal tenderness...
Fate's play,
even if it make your heart hurt , at the end of the tear,
We can feel the strong painful feeling...
Sadness and loneliness that everyone has, we are looking for the place to recover..
Yes ,for that place is where??

0 comments: