Saturday, August 18, 2007

Holiday

Holiday ....
No no... Is start study for SPM!! Percubaan coming soon , just left 2 more week !!
One day must study around 6 hours... If not, my result will ~~
Izzit this band let you feel tired+ unhappy ??
Haiz.... I know what your feeling !
Too hard lo... start from begining !! Add oil ba..
Aiyo.. yesterday i watch the Tp Band in concert 2007 DVD...
My god.. I miss it !! My last concert ........ 2nd June 2007
That nite all the Tp band members so leng lui oooo and our conductor also handsome !!
The unforgettable nite 2 me ....
Izzit having a another concert on this December ??
Hahaha... Going where ???
The movement song - Rock around the clock !! I like it so much ....
The last song --Goodbye my love... Cry??!?! Yea, I cried!!
I miss you -- Tp Band....
Gambatte for SPM ^^

0 comments: