Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Freedom...

Become a angle without wings??
Freedom : The right to do or say what you want without anyone stopping you ..
Just look around, all of people that wanna freedom !!
Izzit too hard for me ?! Don't think so ...
Thanks 4 caring me ...
Well, I will work hard for my SPM !! I will study hard ...
Telling you something :
On the opposite coast of sadness is something called a smile,
But before we can go there is there something we are waiting for?
In a place worn down by sadness is something called a miracle,
But is waiting, we are still searching for something ...

人生未免是这样,有很多东西你的要选择!
开心与不开心,是我们的选择!
那就开心点啦。。

Life could get better, like a Miracle...
Another day and night, we won't be stay in sadness ,
For now, my destiny is sad ! But trying to overcame it !
Because we are still alive ~~

Thank you for you stay by my side,
Arigatou itsumo kimi ga ite ~~

Remember stay HAPPY ^^

0 comments: