Saturday, August 25, 2007

11.40 p.m

Now is 11.40 P.M .... Too late !!!
I cannot sleep well, just thinking something...
Yee.... We are human , why somebody don't know what their thinking!
Yesterday night. feel boring !! Not so fun for me , just sit there and talk talk talk !!
Girl and girl ????? Together ??????? My god^^
Sleep there...tb there ~~ ZzzzZzzzzZzzZ
Mr.Cool, is it too funny to you , would you like ... someone ???
Well, I don't know why I came there yesterday night !!
Today, chat chat at all!! You really hate him ? Me too ''''''''
Last time like start , now become ......
What his mind running !!
She told you , you told me ..... Lastly, who also know !
Fly away....I wanna fly away...go some where have a nice and sweet dream !
Boring ~~ STUDY STUDY STUDY !!!
I wanna MAGIC ....
2 day more left , school reopen ^^ Everyone really study hard ??
But me.... Good Luck and Add Oil for me !!
You will always stay will me ?!! Hahahahahahaha ^^
My kitty **

0 comments: