Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Win Or Lose ~~ The BEST book !!

Mr.Awon, i saw that !! That mean u will buy Nike bag to me ......
My SPM lucky present !! Sure buying anot?!! hahahaha...
If you really buy that for me , I sure will study hard and do my best best best in my SPM !!
Today not loazy didn't went to school , just because something happen ...
Hope that my uncle will get well soon !! Take care ~~
This few day , I can't sleep well...
Too stress for me !! Don't force me..really tired !!And my emotion also change a lot!! Ada hantu a??
What happen to me ?? I need to rest , but i cannot sleep !!
One day just rest around 4 hours....Scared ~~ REST !!!!!!!!
Yesterday ... Chat about going Genting or The Curve!
go Genting for what ?? See them perform, then stay there one night ?? I scare no bus go down on 31/8.. I need to back on Fri coz Sat having akaun tuition and exam are coming soon , need to study !! How ....
go The Curve for what ?? Countdown with many many people and just we 3 people ... Abit lame !! hehe^^ Go where ????
Well...."See God" let us going anot ! If we can buying or booking ticket on tomorrow, we will going to Genting!! If cannot buy... hehehehe~~ Stay K.L lo!!

Today I read one book about Win or Lose!!
赢和输对于人类来说是真得那么重要吗?
赢得那个人,他是一位很会隐藏自己的缺点和不会那么容易让人家看到他的另一面!那是那么得厉害!
而输的那个人,他是一位没有斗志力和很容易放弃的人!那是会放弃理想和没有责任感的人!
在和平的世界里,没有任何人是赢和输,只要有互相帮助和拥有爱和热情的心,那每个人都是赢家!
不要隐藏自己,那是那么的痛苦!做好自己,让世界更加的美好!
而我们就生活在充满爱的社会里,多么的美好!
记得要爱我们的家人,因为他们更爱我们......

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol...wat happend to you...I didnt see you for one day I miss you d...haha...dun worry la...your in my heart forever...lol lol...hmm sumone buying d bag for you?haiz bad lo...no one willing to buy for me...haha nvm...I got my own money...che buy myself...haha...
told you wat..you wanna to go where mai go lo..