Friday, August 24, 2007

Fun party tonight !!

I saw that ...When I feel pain loneliness , I will think about what you said before!! Too touch ~~
Today want go 2 school, but ..... Haiz, don't want lo , go there for what !!
Stay at house study lo , but my sister always sing song .... Can't tahan la!!
How..... My holiday became that?!!
I just having a fun party on tonight ...
Tonight going to my friend house stay over night!!
I think so many people, sure can fun fun fun!
Hahahahaha...I need "SUPER LOVER" tonight !! Just lame la ~~
Have a party all night long ,Let's go enjoy it !!
And is it cool to go to sleep on the floor?
Pls don't do that , I will angry !!
Boy and girl .... Let's play together!!
Tonight don't sleep ~~ Wahahahahahahaha...
Stupid la.... But I need to rest !! Keep it away ^^
I know something on today :
"幸福" 一定就是这样,如此单纯又简单,
即使就在眼前也没有发现,如同空气一般 !!
Because just you and me ~~
Mr......Right

0 comments: