Friday, July 20, 2007

Hopes ....

How long can I still be around you? How can I turn back the time? Every minute and every second is precious!I don't want to let go the hands that I'm holding tight! Don't let my own tears fall again but I have to go !!You have to remember all of this !It's so hard to forget our story. There are too many memories and hopes and our story cannot be forgotten coz there are too many actions waiting for developing!Don't give up easily, because there will be one day that we'll be reunited!! Missing is a pain.....

2day is my last say - 'Girls , u may dismiss now' , i really wanna cry!! This word i ald saying that one year!! The new president, vice president and DM must cooperate together!! Why today u show that face 4 me , are u unhappy ??! I'm too sad 4 see that , really hurt !!! But .. It;'s ok la, after 2ml i will leaving , rite !! I will forget ... 2ml is my last day in band , i hope that Sir will coming ...Coz the lastday F5 member with you , hope can see you!! If u all really don like, pls don't show that face 4 us !! Pls.. give some hormat !! We ald choose them , pls cooperete with them!! Don't do over ur job... What u should do , just do it , not ur job , pls don over do it !!
'ONE BAND ONE SOUND', remember this !!

I will always remember what you teach me , this 5 year what you done , i can see it !!
Thanks , sir!!

0 comments: