Monday, July 16, 2007

14/7 - 15/7 .. wat i doing??!!

Hin Hwa concert ... no comment la!! we going 2 support him only!! hahahaha..
The last concert i goin with band... The rose le...so nice lo, i want le but give 2 sir ald!!
If sir didnt come out , i will very fish lo... hahahaha.... The Dequeen d gf ... pretty la ,oso very 'chan ' lo!! Goin concert together, i think she goin 2 Hin Hwa concert because her ba!! Coz i saw look like very sien !!hehehe..... Aiyooo... What she promise me , she will do it???! Haha.. I don't think so la...



15/7 going 2 1 Utama shoping with yee lein .. AIyo i bring around RM250 le, bt use finish jor.. why a?!! i also not buy so many thing ...I go in 2 Blay buy my shoes... Dam mahal lo,i think my leg d size too big a, so susah 2 buy la!! Gek sam .... After that the sot Yee lein wanna go 2 Sungai Wang , too far lo, but i so gd le pui her go .. And i lose my money le RM 30 ... Nasib malang !!My installation present haven buy finish oo, how ??!! haiz... no money la!!

0 comments: