Sunday, July 22, 2007

Why you didnt come.. So disappointed!!


21/7..My last day in band !! Why u didnt come for my installation ??!! Haiz... So sad + disappointed!!
Nvm... I know i sad also no use , coz ald pass....
When u all sing 'Goodbye My Love, 我的爱人再见,Goodbye My Love, 从此和你分离,我会永远永远爱你在我心里,希望你不要把我忘记!Really very TOUCH ... I think back this 5 year what i done and many things!!I hope you all will remember me ....

This is my speech :
A very good morning to ....... I'm Ling Hwei , the president of Tp Band for 2006/2007. As you know music can bring people together, cooperation and promote internation understading . To play good music , all the musician must be cooperative and disciplined! I have join band almost 5 years, I have overcome many hardtime!We practise well for performance, competition and concert! Last month was Tp Band concert with our beloved Sir ,Mr.Chan !This concert is a dream come true for the F5 members.We did our best in the concert and without Mr.Chan we would not have performed well on that day! Besides that, sir always try his best to teach us although we are still weak in certain part! I would like to thank our beloved sir ,Mr.Chan who had guid us and made the concert a success!On the other hand, I would also like to thank all our teacher advisor for they have help us a lot and support us during the performance.Besides that, I wish to thank all the Tp Band members who have made the installation a success!Before we start the installation ceremony, I hope all the Tp band members will cooperate with the board and committee members.Lastly, I want to express that we live up to matter 'ONE BAND ONE SOUND' .I also hope you all will join next year's marching competiton and organize another concert! I know you all will do well if you practise well for practise perfect!Don't give up easily, try your best to overcome the weakness for no one is perfect! Thank You !!
* some i forget ald... hehehe

I really can't forget our story! This 5 year many thing is around me ... This will become my story in the life!! Become president, i learn many thing !! Ms.President need to say Goodbye...I will miss you and love you so much...
All the Tp band members must practise hard and cooperate with board and committee members!!Must listen to new president and DM !! If next year really join marching competition , I hope i also can join it !! Hehehe...
This is my hopes...
All the flutist.. must teach new member become very geng Oooo.. All must cooperate together and play together !!
很多东西很想告诉你们, 但我没有讲出来。 这几年来,谢谢你们给我的欢乐!我不会忘记你们所做的一切!
Sir,谢谢你的教导!!Thanks a lot....
PY Goh.. I will miss you so much , coz u so tall , i can't forget u .... haha^^
I will Gambatte in my SPM and hope can get a good result!!
28/7-installation nite party .. All of you must become very pretty Ooooo....




0 comments: