Friday, July 6, 2007

Don't show that face 4 me !! PLS..

Finish my anyaman la.. hehe.. This week really very busy le., i Tired until sot !!
But 2day smtg are happen !! Haiz... Don't know why evryone start from when i say installation will on 21/7, everyone change ald... Like 2 show that face 4 me when i scold u all!!
I know that I'm the emo person,but u really do wrong !! U didn't get permission from me!!
I so disppointed about this !!It's ok la, u think i ald F5, step down soon !! u also can't do that !!
And why who are so close with me , must got some ppl talk about this and say her bad thing a!I just so close with them , just is fren , when band time is member !! Like that also cannot a???
U all think i don't know what u all thinking , I KNOW THAT !!! But don't too over , pls ....
F5 haven step down ... If like that i so sad and i hope i can step down faster!!
Aiyo.. i try to forget all this thing la, if not i wil become the sad gal in the world!! hahahaha...
HAPPY .......... ????????

1 comments:

Gladys said...

lol. oni me post comment. im good! haha!!
don sad sad anymore la.lh.
don cry anymore!
u must happy always!
cuz u said u wanna be a happy girl.
u sure can forget all those things d la!
HAPPY GIRL~LH~