Sunday, July 8, 2007

National Marching competition 2007 ...


2day is National Marching competition !! Aiyo, the Girls School WIN a.. I think we also can do it , just see u all wanna do a not !!! Next year must join marching com Oooo, i will support u all !!
CHS and VI also didnt win abit sad ba... But ald geng la , can join final !!!
2day Sir also going , but he look like too tired , go 2 rest more la!! Haiz... I think he is too busy until sick , so must take care himself !! Coz Hin Hwa concert coming soon !! GAMBATTE BA ...
I don know what i can do , but i don know who say d thing is true and i also don know why u know that !! U say sorry 4 me, Nvm la ... It's ok d la , i will forgot all this thing !! Just hope that nothing will happen again !!Don't hurt me again !! PLS...
Just 2 more week , hope that i can stay happy in this band !!! I ald Too TIRED!!!
'Kan kai dian '... This is someone say 2 me , so i will do that !!! hehe...
One last cry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.