Saturday, June 30, 2007

2day too Tired...

2day very tired ne , coz have band practise under the hot sun !! My face wanna burn ne , so hot and red a!! Become very 'yong sui' , hahaha... 2day ex member also got came back le,horn and trumpet d!!
2day my skul is open day le, my mum go 2 take my report card, my guru tingkatan didn't come , so Pn Junaidah will ganti her !!! Wa.. when i hear that i so scared Ooo... hahaha.. But she is a penyayang teacher , she didnt say my bad thing!! hahahaha...
Haiz... yesterday she sms me , and ask me many question wo!! Ok la, u 3 will cooperate together la... But something are happen ald, i become sad le... Haiz.... If u feel u don't like that, i also can't help u , i won't change any more!!
Hahahaha..Like Sir say that - everthing will gone wit the winds....

Happy la....

1 comments:

Gladys said...

Everything will gone with the winds~
yeaa yeaa!