Friday, November 20, 2009

DIUS

A motorcycle hit my car from behind when I stop at traffic light there.
The Indian guy said it was my fault and force me to pay him 100 ringgit.
Hello. The traffic light haven't change to GREEN yet.
The stupid guy drive so fast and can't control until bang my car.
Is it fair that I pay him 100 ringgit?
I didn't pay them and I drive my car away.
After few second, 3 motorcycles were following me.
They trying to used their motor helmet hit my car's window.
It was scary. I don't know what can I do...
I just drive to my aunt house which near there.
Six of the Indian boys were surround me and keep scolding.
HELPLESS . . . I felt helpless!
Fortunately, my uncle was there, he help me to fixed it.
He brought the Indian guy to repair his UGLY motorcycle.
I need to pay the repair fee -- 80 ringgit!
What the hell going on in M'sia ?
HELLO to POLICE....
They trying to make a fake accident and cheats us to pay them money.
They are fucker...
I hate Indian!
.
Be careful when you're drive alone at PUCHONG AREA!

0 comments: