Thursday, November 19, 2009

Boys

BOYS DON'T KNOW WHAT A GIRL WANTS
.
All men are the same
You don’t know anything, you couldn’t even get my hints
Oh gosh, you are driving me crazy
My new hairstyle and new shoes
When I ask how is it
You don’t know anything about it
Instead of using your credit card
Show me a troubled heart when I am mad
I can’t tell really your heart
Please tell me straight up
“I love you” that one sentence
How long are you going to be indecisive
Oh, from now on Please tell me
One, when we hold hands please Intertwine them
Two, when annoyed, just smile
Don’t know, don’t know, don’t know, don’t know
Even when I tell you, you don’t know
Three, call don’t text
Four, make sure you make an eye contact when we talk
You really don’t know what a girl wants

What a girl wants is a song which sing by 4 minute.
It's a meaningful song .
Truthfully, boys are really don't know what a girl wants.
They just keep complaining that girls were lousy and noisy.
HELLO.you are the one suck enough!
All men are the same!

0 comments: