Saturday, May 2, 2009

02-05-09

I was a volunteer worker
in blood donation campaign yesterday!
Although tired but had joy and fun.
I went there with yong jia, yin mee n yuen san.
OMG...My legs super tired and pain!
What I did on yesterday was fun.
My position just need to do 2 things...
Stand on your position and lead the donors!
I had also need to said out this 2 sentences too.
1st- This way , please!
2nd- Thank you, see you next year!
Haha.. It was easy but important..
Actually I wanted donate my blood,
but my situation not suitable to do it!
Because menstrual period...
Please donate your blood to save the needed ones!
Do Not be afraid to do it,
they are waiting for your help!
***
-Worker permit-
-He donating his blood-
LOL.. I saw En.KOK .
He attend this campaign every year!
-Yin Mee-
-My Cactus --Jong Jia-
-She was tired-
-Cactus look so angry-
- Lol, the cute girl!-
- Kawaii des!-
Yong Jia's hair style look like CACTUS!
You may called her 'CACTUS'... (haha)
I had a nice day with them!
Because of them, I miss my band life now...

2 comments:

Ting F. said...

wow..long time didnt see En.Kok.
What makes u there to be a volunteer?^^ even is tiring but stil its meaningful~
But nt suit me,i scare blood wuwu..

mee said...

ya ya very happy..and tired too..