Thursday, April 30, 2009

30-04-09

"DBSK 3rd Asia Tour Concert in Bangkok"
DBSK will be having their 3rd Asia Tour Concert
on 27th n 28th June in Bangkok.
I planned on watching this concert in Bangkok.
I cannot miss any live tour!
Although the situation there is not so stable,
I hope I can go to watching this concert!
But my situation now not allowed me going...
1st reason - my parents worry about the situation there
2nd reason- financial problem
I thought the concert will held in November,
I still can save some money.
HOPELESS!!
***
-Seating Map-
Ticket Price :
800/1500/2500/3500/4500 (Baht)
***
* The exams are over and enjoy my holidays now!
Take a breath and start a new semester soon...

1 comments:

Ting F. said...

Ahh..dbsk..long time i nvr freak them out..>.<
3rd tour ne..no malaysia?
but stil,i missed them.