Thursday, December 18, 2008

Speechless

My money, PLEASE come back .......
I spended too much money in this month!
I'm waste money for Genting theme park, regret ya...
The stupid Nasi Lemak with chicken cost me 15 bucks,
so expensive and I can eat 3 times if I buy it at K.L!
I no more energy when I back to my house ,
it was too tired n so sleepy!
But I had fun with my classmate ^-^
I think it'll become a part of my memories!
Thanks guys**
(I "love" Genting!)
"I couldn't touch your face or kiss your lips
I couldn't even hold your hand
All we could do was type words accross a screen
It was almost as if we were in this imaginary land"
Lol, what are you talking about!
Speechless ----------
Stop it lah, I get tired to seeing that and it was so silly!
Whatever, I'll allow times to play down all =.=

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What the F, he still kacao you! The safe way is call 999, ok?