Saturday, December 27, 2008

Happiness

Congratulation to Mei Lih
"你一定会幸福的!"
God will bless you both *.*

I'm attend to Mei Lih's wedding dinner on yesterday!
This was a wonderful ceremony to have been a part of my life!
My friend keep on talk about ambiguous and
I'll marry to the black guy... (What the ---)
When talking about wedding, I'm thinking about you..
(SOT) I knew it's a stupid mistake!
Nobody knows what's going, I will hide inside my heart!
No one want to be alone,
I know who's gonna take my place!
I'm holding you close to me before, but I just let it go!
You're right, that's my choice!
Do you hate me ?!
It's the question I wanted ask you long time,
but I not dare to do it!
I'm sorry to make you seem like worthless!
You're touched my heart and I believed that you're mine,
I really precious you before!
I seriously dont know how to keep it well and
I always ignore you!
I know it's too late to apologize,
please forgive all my childish behaviour!
I'm no courage to try it again, it was the last post for you!
You left too deep memories in my life and
I want to leave it all behind!
I can live with my friends and I'm strong enough -.-
I'll smiling back at you and bless you!
你会幸福吗?你一定要幸福...

"Love is really a great deal of courage"

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll forgive and forget all your pass.Sadly,I can't give comfort when you're crying,what am I supposed to do.There is a lot of things can do without me,it is the one thing I'm sure,you'll stay happiness with your friends, because it is your life.We want a good return to the starting point?I think it has been difficult to go back.