Sunday, November 30, 2008

My week

Wow, passed up all my assignment finally!
This whole week I rushing my assignment like hell!
I can't sleep well and the most sad is my pimple came out!
F&B assignment just like my last year seni folio,
It's totally like ART!
We need to design our restaurant's menu, layout n uniform!
Our restaurant's theme is Chalier Chaplin!
(SOT) The menu let me felt want to die during whole process,
I like the unifrom, it look so nice( draw n colour it by me, haha)
The layout by xy also very nice!
Well, I think we did a good job, hope can get a high mark!
I went to Early Christmas Event on Friday night,
This event was hold by my senior and it was their coursework too!
I just can say they done so so well!
100 bucks gone!
I went to music test on yesterday, it like a survey!
After that,me,hc n yl went to 1U ...
(Haha) after earned RM100, I just used it to bought a dress!
I love it so much^^
-Cover of menu-

-Uniform-

-Jae won -

-Xue Ying-
-Mei Foong-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stupid, christmas havent reach, so fast celebrate it!

Anonymous said...

haha....
praise us ar???thx for coming on that day ya^^...
u all will did well than us~~