Sunday, November 16, 2008

MKMF 2008

MKMF 2008 WAS OVER!
The BEST Album of the year goes to DBSK (4th album- MIROTIC)
Congratulations to our boys!!
I'm a bit sad with the result,
because the best male group n best artist of the year drop to Bigbang!
I thought our boys win those award, but ....
However, DBSK won 5 awards on yesterday's MKMF.
(A big CLAP to DBSK)
I think DBSK are the winner on yesterday's MKMF,
because they comeback wasn't even 2 months and they already won 5 awards!(released their 4th album on end of the September until now, just 2 months ago)
My god, Changmin cried during they received the best album award! That's touch...
I'm surprise about it, I'm first time seeing him cry until so agitated! Poor Changmin, why cry until so.. Too happy??!!
Micky didnt fall his tears out in this year, be more strong now!
Micky look so handsome on yesterday (^*^)
All of them look so fine (All cassiopeia said it too!)
(5 of them killing me when I watched the perfromance!)
(Fa'sho) Our boys had a Amazing perfromance on yestersay's MKMF stage! Seriously,I can't stop watching it!
The solo stage( special opening "My Addction")
until the last song MIROTIC,
It's perfection, I love it so much **
I'm stupefied n speechless during watching the perfromance!
Well, Bigbang also did very hard in everything,
their songs also so hot n popular too!
I wanted DBSK won the best male group,
but it would be a bit unfair to Bigbang!
Both of them also did very hard!
Whatever, DBSK is the BEST in my heart, that is always!
(haha)
"DONG BANG SHIN KI , FIGHTING!"
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
.
Some pictures of MKMF 2008 :
- Five in the BLACK-

-Received overseas viewers popularity-

-The BEST album of the Year-

-Changmin cried-

- A sweet hug from Micky-

- Micky comforting him-

*It's so sweet, they love each other!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The result of MKMF 2008 :
- Best album of the year [DBSK- Mirotic/Jumun] *
- Best artist of the year [Bigbang- Haru Haru]
- Best song of the year [Wonder Girls- Nobody]
- Best Male singer [Seo Taij- Moai]
- Best female singer [Lee hyori- U-Go-Girl]
- Best male group [Bigbang]
- Best female group [Wonder Girls]
- Best male newcomer group [SHINee- Noona is so pretty]
- Best female newcomer group [Davichi- Love and War]  
- Best rock music [Nell- Time of walking through my memories]

- Best Hiphop music [Epik High- One]
- Best Ballad/R&Bmusic [Brown Eyes- Don't leave]
- Best dance music [Lee Hyori- U-Go-Girl]

- Best House & Electronic music [Jewelry- One More Time]
- Best MV [Wonder Girls-Nobody ]
- Best MV director-Jang jaehyuk
- Best OST [Kim Jongwook & SG Wannabe -Fate Reverse]
- Auction fashion award [DBSK] *
- Mobile award [DBSK] *
- Auction Netizen popularity [DBSK] *
- Overseas viewers popularity [DBSK]*

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

哈哈,我们家老小真可爱,他哭了!还好有大米在。。。 恭喜!你们是最棒的!虽然有点失望,可是那也是好成绩啊!加油吧。。。