Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Mcshaker

" I'm loving it"
I went to Mc'Donald at OUG with Su n Evon!
Actually I wanted go to Midvelly, but rain, I had to given up!
I think the service should be improve,
because the staff too xxxxx
(The senior at there also called him 'bodoh') I know it is bad!
But......I think his attitude got a bit problem!!
I like the McChincken edit by myself (the love shape with frie)
The baka Mcshaker ...
The grandma shake until so nice happy, I think I should try it!
My god, I realize that I'm look so dumb...
I want to watch Madagascar!
My Gloria, I'm coming soon!( wahaha)
"I like to move it move it"
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
-Shake-- Shake-

-Gloria, so cute-

-Before edit-
-After edit, so nice!-
*Look like my friend--SU!
Just for you, happy or not?!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

look like me-.-
swt!!
just for me of coz happy le
i should take down ur look when u shake tat thing =.=

Ting F. said...

I havent watch madacascar leh.
But my sis said damn fun to watch that...eishhh..haha..
And the mcsaker+hair band..i want too~