Friday, November 7, 2008

4 of us

I had a 'NICE' day with 3 girls!
We went to The Curve and Ikea--
Before that, I think today is my bad day!
ALl because of the train delay, train suddenly rosak,
no bus for me, late go in to class ... That is too bad!
I help the aunty bought a ticket, lastly the train gone!
No choice, I had to wait, but the train delay!
After delay,the train suddenly got technical problem, have to wait 5 min! God should blessing me,orang yg baik hati here!
After my class, me n Su went to Pyramid meet up wih YeeLein,
Three of us sit there wait for our'princess' HC!
I saw Jae Won(Tan), she wait for her father...
We had a short talk n hug (so sweet)!!
It is wretchedness!!
The traffic-jam make us felt uncomfortable,

but we still enjoyed our 'funny talk' (talk someone's bad thing)
Hahaha--- That's not so good,but we are girl!
Girl like what-- like GOSSIP!
After taken our lunch, we just walk around!
We walk in to Ikea...
(Lol) what can we did at there-- Buy something??
No, we taken photo! (haha)
Whatever, after taken, we just went back!!
Hahaha--- LAME**
So sorry to Yee Lein, she should had a nice day, but....
I'll go out with her next time!(So sad, I didnt take photo with her!)
Thanks to HC --- for fetch me back!
-CUPCAKE-
Lol, quite expensive, RM4.50 per one!
-SU-
-HC-
- so cut n nice-
-She enjoyed her sleep at my room-

*I'm sure she will kill me when she saw it!
(Haha) It is nice,because so natural lah**

4 comments:

Unknown said...

haha lol...u go n post up that pic @_@
my file u took back from hc le?
sry yesterday off le i forget to tell u

Anonymous said...

lol. omg susus i tell you hor i gave d file to lh but lh throw to d back and at last your file still wit me. lol. how? how? nice day la. next time we shall do it AGAIN. fuyoooo.

Unknown said...

..lol..omg...i go ur hse take tmr.. u at home?

lu i hate u..lol

Ling Hwei said...

Apa?? I paas it to u already!
The bake chuen, said until i so sui!