Sunday, October 5, 2008

Grandma's house

Happy Birthday to Ting Fang (^.^)
(I know it is over!)
Everyone, I'm back!
I not really like countryside,I prefer to live in the city!
But there are the best place for rest n relax!
Anyway, we must think more positve!
I really super boring at my grandma's house,
no Astro no PC!
I just can say -- My life can't without them (astro n pc)
After one day, I think I already usage...
I cook a lot of delicious food to them!(Yummy^^)
Ipoh got a lot of mountain and cave!
Some temple were inside of the cave . . .
One of the temple I quite like it!
It has a tree, that can make a wish!
That's call 许愿树
I hope have a best wishes for me! (hehe)
Well, I went to Tesco at Station 18 too...
(My uncle said it is the most biggest in
Malaysia!)
I not very sure, but it is bigger than Puchong de!
(Haha) I saw a counter, it is Body Shop promotion counter!
my best deal is I bough a set of body product!
The body butter plus shower gel just RM 59 only. . .
3 days holiday,I had a fun (*.*)
- Thanks to my grandma -
............................................................
Ipoh 's one day trip (02/09/2008)




4 comments:

Ting F. said...

Haha..
Actually is quite bored in country side..^^..
But still that is our hometown!
We cant change!
Wow..nice photos there too~
em..school reopen tmr..
Next sem for u edi..GAMBATEH~++

Unknown said...

ohohoho. i tought u got a bit like the kampung?XD
lol i wna body shop!!!

Ling Hwei said...

I like ar, but it is too boring only!
Su, you want it ar, sendiri go n buy lah!
Ting, I'll fighting for my next sem, u too!

Unknown said...

== jin gak lu