Monday, October 6, 2008

Knock down

"FIVE of you"
You all knock me down . . .
I'm going to crazy!
I thought I won't be fall to much love with you all!
It is MIROTIC~~
Seriously,4th album totally catch up my eyes and ears. .
I can't stop listening ,watching and download all their show!
Too over, can I stop a while!
I have to focus on my study now, tomorrow start my new sem!
Stupid Hwei can't stop it, keep on Saranghae!
Chunnie, Junsu ~~
Bad news, my pc's hard drive was spoilt ,
my hard disk can run all programme!
All my things gone . . .
Unhappy (=.=)
-----------------------------------------
My cute yoosu couple!
Pengsan ^^

My god, Micky's signature! (I want!)
Why follow Junsu's pose?!
But cute, I like it!
-Xiah's singnature-
* I want 5 of them de singnature!

3 comments:

Ting F. said...

Yeah...they breaking our rules!
They they they..>.<..HAHA
Hey,yr hard disk got pro ya?..
Yor...y y y?No good lar..
All yr aset inside!@@
Ishh...dun worry be happy.
school reopen +oil!

Anonymous said...

我们家的大米是最棒的!爱死了!

Unknown said...

=.= i give u my signature la wan mo?XD
so precious de le!
waiting for my sj de Wuhuhu