Sunday, September 21, 2008

Human Being

Finally, I have 2 weeks break start from now on...
I finished my final exam on today and start my 2 weeks holiday!
.
"Human beings have many complex needs and unlimited wants ,
but liited resource! "
.
Human being consists of a selfish group!
(me and you are selfish human)
.
Today went to KLCC with my beloved HC , JJ n Jia Yin after my exam!
My lovely HC came to Segi fetch me and fetch me back too!
(Thank You!)
Actually I quite miss her, cause almost 3 weeks didn't see each other!
We went to watch movie.. called Accuracy of death by Takeshi!
These movie quite BORING until me n hc wanna closed our eyes and sleep a while!
Isetan has promotion on today, I bought a shirt ^^(hehe)
I be a driver today, after I back from KLCC,
I fetch my mum and sister went to my uncle's house at Cheras!
So far so good, I had a nice day...
'Accuracy of Death'
Photobucket





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SINCE YOU MISS ME SO MUCH HMM I WILL LET YOU BELANJA ME MAKAN LA. OK? OK LA. I'M WAITING. =)

Ling Hwei said...

Allah!! U should belanja me ...