Monday, September 22, 2008

HEY

Is there ain't nothing you know ?!
.
Tomorrow have to work!
I really want go to MELAKA! (don't ask me WHY!)
I hope she will go with me ,
If NOT I'll go ALONE!
(-.-)
One day trip not consistent of lame, okay?!
I like travel, I just do what I like ...
.
Do you know what is MIROTIC?
MIROTIC = 咒语(mantra)
DBSK will releases their latest album, title "MIROTIC"
on September of 24th!
I love the song, called Hey (Dont' bring me down!)
" (I say) Hey! don't bring me down, 그저 그런 남자로 만들지마."
My god, The Mirotic's MV, I'm interested!
Cause too perfect ^^
~Wow, THEY're BACK ~
*Can't wait until 24/9, wanna watch the full version MV!
^FIGHTING ^

3 comments:

Unknown said...

lu..i have to wait mu cough recover my dad only allow me to go.
so wish me luck yea.

Ling Hwei said...

AIyoo... better get well hurry up!
So tmr you cannot go to Genting...
haha^^

Unknown said...

....haha me cant go genting apa la lu.