Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Grandness

"THINK BEFORE YOU SAY !"
.
You said you dislike people blogging,
how come you be a blogger now?!
You said those blogger pasak someone go to view he/she blog, that' so bad!
WHY you sendiri write your suck feeling at your stupid my space?!
Use your brain to think it before the word out from your mouth!
The way you are, let people hate that ...
Do you think everyone can accept your attitude?!
Please care people feeling,
Sometime, what you said.. that's wrong!
Hard to forget your lover or who you love so much?!
Yes,I can do it, cause I am forgetful person!
But my heart,mind and soul cannot!
The truth is I still missing you.. (as a friend?) I think so...
Girl, just forgot the way he hurt you much,
What for ???! Standin there wait him 3 hours....
No meaning to do that, he won't know the pain!
Stay cheerful ba... Su!!
My god, my final exam coming soon, I still eat,play and shop!
CANNOT, I must study hard !
Fighting for exam ^^

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

FUCK..who you say?

Unknown said...

yup i will forget him
in fact i forget jor lo
infact he saw my blog
in fact i now no feel dee

lu dun sad la.

Ling Hwei said...

xxxx... who I say??! I said who you are ar?? SO rude,dont show it to me again and again!!

Unknown said...

yup rude u. how dare u scold my lu.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

What kind of attitude you be now?FUCK...