Thursday, August 28, 2008

Sucess

" Have a break,Have a KIT KAT!"
.
I did my Kit Kat assignment until when I sleep also dream that!
Finally...
We done all and we passed it up to beloved John.
-Kit kat box, Thanks for Evon to help us make the box!
-
Photobucket
Boys, you all did very well in that, Fighting for SM concert!
Oh, Micky!
I wonder WHY....
What happen to your hair....
Photobucket
"Happy Bath Day to You!"
It's NEWS's new CF slogan.
They be a 'spokesman ' (代言人) of KOSE product.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

lol dream of kit kat also dun wan dream of susu la T_T so bad!kaka i wan the KOSE la...gt NEWS

Anonymous said...

What... dream of you, i better go to die! (haha) U want the bath package ar, fly to Japan and buy it lah, if can buy one for me too!haha... U like NEWS d meh?!! ur kusano lost loh....

Unknown said...

..hew..wat la..my kusano in my mind always in NEWS..last year only no more..lol i wan tat dun =to i like NEWS.HUHUHU