Monday, March 3, 2008

Pacific

I feel GOOD!
Today no more DBSK ...
Hahaha...
Today title is the BEST Japan Boyband-:
~NEWS~
NEWS went on their nation-wide tour,
~NEWS CONCERT TOUR Pacific 2007-2008~
From December 15th, 2007 to January 27th, 2008.
On January 10th, 2008, NEWS also release their 9th single:-
~Taiyou no Namida(太阳的眼泪)~
Photobucket

This single will be the official theme song for
Yamapi's 08 movie !

Photobucket

Next,I wanna say about Yamapi (The leader of NEWS)
COOL **
Yamapi not a"pretty boy" again, he wanna become "MAN"!
Inside the AN AN magazine , he sohot and sexy - didn't wear anything ( 全裸)
Oh my GOD....
The girl ... same with him !! -- 全裸
尺度太大了(18 SX ?!)
傻眼。。。
*some picture unsuitable post at here! hehe...
.Photobucket
Yamapi's 08 movie - Kurosagi (欺诈猎人will be coming soon!
-Release Date is : March 8th ,2008-
.Photobucket
Kurosagi movie trailer -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V47l1nPfPsk&feature=related
Kurosagi again!! 2006 is TV drama ,now is Movie !
Please supporting Yamapi new movie -KUROSAGI^^
Uchi Hiroki is back!
In production the new drama -Isshun no Kaze ni Nare(化成一瞬的风),
acting in the role of a high school student!
.Photobucket
Lastly Uchi was back , but when he can back to NEWS ??!
I miss you -UCHI
Uchi ,your husband -Ryo is waiting for you!
Hahaha....
Okay, now Uchi can come back work , how about Kusano ?!!
When he can come back ??
The stupid Johnny's Entertainment (BAKA)
8 FOREVER**



4 comments:

Unknown said...

yealo. 8 forever! my kusano.. so sad. hate to see 6 of them. they dun look gd with 6 ppl. look gd with 8 ppl.
haiz.round a round.when sj coming u going with me and sis?

Ling Hwei said...

Aiyo..Don't hate them... Yamapi still there!! haha...
I think going , but u buy VIP ticket ar ???

Unknown said...

yea gua. me and sis will buy the sit that is nearest to the stage lo. u le?
follow me ka?no kusano..no yamapi no masuda dela me..haiz.u ghot see those pic o!the girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!omg so...

Anonymous said...

NEWS, I hear this before!The yamapi is 山下智久,right ?