Tuesday, March 11, 2008

321

12th March 2008 (Wednesday)
I will face it with my friends!
Same thing to me :-
"The miracles won't come true,
If I don't have strong heart!"
Believe yourself will to achieve your aims!
I pray from GOD!
Good Luck for me n all the 07's SPM students!
My feeling is nervous, worry and scare!
I hope I can face it!
You can !!!
...........................................

To who are leave comments for the changmin post :
I already delete the post,
I hope nothing will be happen again!
If anything let you feel I'm wrong,
I just can ask you:
What shoud I do ??
Please think about my feeling ..
This is my blog !!!!!
继续爱你们所爱的吧。。。
这是你们的选择!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why delete it?Good luck for you!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, all the best for you!

Anonymous said...

L'Hwei..
Tmr 'fighting' together yo...
^^..see you..