Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Oh My God

-Yoosu Couple -
I love this so much!!
When I saw it, I lough until can't stop!

I keep it long time ago,

Now I sharing it with everyone!
I think somebody already see this before!
It's ok!
Micky ar... Junsu ar...

yoosu

What happen to your hair ??
OMG...
You like "Mushroom" ??
Why your hair become "MUSHROOM"?!
Shock Me!
Wa.. You look like someone
-Bruce Lee (李小龙) !
You look so cute, but I don't like it!
No next time please!
Don't do that again, I will cry ~~
Hahaha...
|
-Mushroom Micky-
Photobucket
-Yamaha in Thailand -
Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ling Hwei, Thanks for sharing!Yoosu couple become more interesting for me because their action, movement,talk show and some cassiopeia making story and picture!Sometime I was so jealous,because Micky oppa too close with Xiah!I also think before, they are 'gay'? It is too funny!Now I love this couple so much,because they are brothers only, Micky love XIah, XIah love Micky!Dong Bang Shin Ki members always love each other, they all always together!

Anonymous said...

Ya,oppa hair so cute, I think so suitable for him!Why you don't like oppa new hair style? We must support him!LOVE LOVE LOVE **

Ling Hwei said...

Wei, so K 'ying' leh!Not suitable lah!I really don't like mah!I always supporting Micky!Yoosu couple forever......Yoo chun + Junsu!!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha...oh ho!..
Here becoming area for discuss ya!
haha..
This couple YooSu..damn cutie~..
L.H hor..hehe....

Anonymous said...

大米太可爱了!爱死哟。。。